Recipe by Happy Harry #2
This is a microwave quickie. So nice for the summer and anytime, really! Recipe comes from a 1988 Jello cookbook. Cooking time is approximate.
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package coconut cream pudding mix or 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package vegetarian coconut cream pudding mix
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 1⁄2 cup orange juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon orange rind, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine mix and milk in a 11/2-qt. microwave-safe bowl, blend well.
- Cook at HIGH 3 minutes. Stir well and cook 2 minutes longer; then stir again and cook 1 minute more or until mixture comes to a boil.
- Stir in orange juice and rind.
- Spoon into individual dessert dishes.