Recipe by Dragonfly AZ
I love the taste of orange and chocolate and this frosting is the perfect topping for the chocolate orange cake from the Cake Mix Doctor book also posted here.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup butter, softened
- 1⁄4 cup cocoa
- 1 teaspoon orange extract
- 3 3⁄4 cups powdered sugar
- 1 -2 tablespoon orange juice or 1 -2 tablespoon orange liqueur
Directions See How It's Made
- Cream together cream cheese and butter until fluffy.
- Add cocoa, extract, powdered sugar and 1 Tbs liquid. Beat together, adding additional liquid as necessary until desired consistency and well combined.
- Beat at medium speed for another 2 minutes, or until fluffy.