Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
Best if served warm and with vanilla ice cream.
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1⁄4 cup orange marmalade
- 1 tablespoon orange juice concentrate
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 1⁄2 cup baking mix
- 1 dash nutmeg
- 3 tablespoons milk
- In a small saucepan, combine the sugar and cornstarch,.
- Stir in water, marmalade and orange concentrate.
- Cook and stir over medium-low heat until thickened.
- Stir in butter until melted.
- Pour into a greased 1-qt baking pan.
- in a small bowl combine baking mix and nutmeg.
- ;stir in milk just until moistened.
- Drop dough by tablespoonfuls over orange mixture.
- Bake, uncovered, at 400 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until topping is golden brown.