Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a very yummy and quick jello fruit salad. Great for the holiday's or the summertime. I like to use sugar free jell-o to cut calories but the recipe originally calls for the full sugar version. Sometimes I add a few miniature marshmallows but it can be a little too sweet that way.
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple, well drained
- 2 (11 ounce) cans mandarin oranges, drained
- 6 ounces sugar-free orange gelatin
- 16 ounces low fat cottage cheese
- 12 ounces Cool Whip Free
- Mix together cottage cheese and jell-o until dissolved.
- Mix in pineapple, oranges, and cool whip into cottage cheese mixture.
- Chill well before serving.
If you add lemon flavor jello, it gives it just the right amount of tartness