Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
Nice, fluffy, summertime treat. Cook time is chill time
- 2 cans mandarin oranges (drained)
- 1 container Cool Whip
- 1 container cottage cheese
- 1 box orange Jell-O
- Mix together Cool Whip and cottage cheese.
- stir in jello and 1 and a half cans of oranges.
- top with remaining oranges.
- chill in fridge 1 hour or until ready to serve.
The ingredients list is vague. What size box of jello, what size container of cool whip and cottage cheese and what size can of oranges. It was easy to make but mine never set-remained somewhat runny.