Recipe by daisygrl64
Tuna salad with the freshness of orange and the spark of ginger. Land-O-Lakes Cookbook.
Top Review by Susie D
Delicious! I added orange zest, green onions, and served on pumpernickel bread with leaf lettuce. It was one of the best tuna salads I've made recently. My only tiny complaint is the tuna is a bit "wet". Next time I'll add the mayo in smaller amounts. Thank you for sharing the recipe!
- 2⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 tablespoons country-style dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh garlic, minced
- 1 cup celery, coarsely chopped
- 2 (6 1/2 ounce) cans tuna, drained
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 4 cups lettuce, torn
- 2 oranges, pared, sliced 1/4-inch