Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
adapted from a Duncan Hines recipe
- 18 1⁄4 ounces orange cake mix
- 3 large eggs
- 1 1⁄3 cups orange juice
- 1⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1⁄2 cup vanilla frosting (canned)
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 1⁄4 cup walnuts, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350*.Grease and flour 10" bundt or tube pan.
- to prepare CAKE:.
- combine cake mix,eggs, 1 1/3 cups orange juice, oil and cinnamon in large bowl.
- Beat at medium speed with electric mixer for 2 minutes.
- Stir in walnuts.
- Pour into pan.
- Bake at 350* for 40-50 minutes or until toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cool in pan 25 minutes. Invert onto serving plate.
- Cool completely.
- to prepare GLAZE:.
- combine vanilla frosting (from a container of vanilla frosting) 1 tbls orange juice in small bowl.Stir until smooth.
- Drizzle over cake.
- Sprinkle with 1/4 cup walnuts.