- 29.58 ml butter
- 177.44 ml finely chopped onion
- 354.88 ml long-grain white rice
- 88.74 ml orange juice
- 14.79 ml freshly grated orange zest
- 3.69 ml ground cinnamon
- 3.69 ml ground cumin
- 2.46 ml salt
- 591.47 ml low sodium chicken broth
- 118.29 ml chopped unsalted natural pistachios
- ground black pepper, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt butter in sauce pan over medium-high heat.
- Add onion; saute 5 minutes.
- Add rice, juice, peel, cinnamon, cumin, and salt. Stir 1 minute.
- Add broth; bring to simmer. Reduce heat to low, cover, and cook until broth is absorbed, about 19 minutes.
- Season with pepper; mix in nuts.