Prep 20 mins
Cook 35 mins
A quick, easy and yummy monkey bread.
- 118.29 ml brown sugar
- 14.79 ml orange rind (grated)
- 2 (703.06 g) packagerefrigerated cinnamon roll dough
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Coat a 10 cup bundt pan with nonstick spray.
- Mix sugar and orange peel in a small bowl.
- Open cans of rolls; save icing. Cut each roll in quarters; lightly coat with nonstick spray.
- Dip in sugar mixture, then arrange evenly in pan.
- Press down gently. Bake 35 minutes until almost doubled in pan on a wire rack two minutes.
- Invert serving plate on pan. With oven mitts, hold plate and pan together and invert. Remove pan. Let bread cool 5 minutes.
- Pipe icing on bread. Serve warm, pulling off pieces.