A quick, easy and yummy monkey bread.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon orange rind (grated)
- 2 (12 1/2 ounce) packages refrigerated cinnamon roll dough
- 1Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Coat a 10 cup bundt pan with nonstick spray.
- 3Mix sugar and orange peel in a small bowl.
- 4Open cans of rolls; save icing. Cut each roll in quarters; lightly coat with nonstick spray.
- 5Dip in sugar mixture, then arrange evenly in pan.
- 6Press down gently. Bake 35 minutes until almost doubled in pan on a wire rack two minutes.
- 7Invert serving plate on pan. With oven mitts, hold plate and pan together and invert. Remove pan. Let bread cool 5 minutes.
- 8Pipe icing on bread. Serve warm, pulling off pieces.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Orange-Cinnamon Monkey Bread
Serving Size: 1 (51 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 172.6
- Calories from Fat 48
- Total Fat 5.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 338.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 6.6 g
- Protein 2.2 g