Recipe by jokutman
This is a combination of some of my favorite biscotti recipes. I really like these two flavors together so it was only natural I try it with biscott.
- 3⁄4 cup butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 teaspoon orange flavoring
- 1 teaspoon orange zest, grated
- 2 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3⁄4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons sugar, mixed with
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons cinnamon
Directions See How It's Made
- Cream butter and sugar.
- add eggs, vanilla and orange flavor and peel.
- Add dry ingredients mix til combined, just dont over mix.
- Form into 2 logs (the length of sheet pan) and place on parchment paper on sheet pan.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon /sugar mixture.
- Bake 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Remove let cool about 10 minutes.
- Cut into slices and place back on sheet pan.
- Bake 10 minutes and turn off oven (dont peek) they need to dry out.