Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
- In a saucepan combine orange juice, apple juice, cinnamon, and cloves.
- Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
- Cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Sieve to remove cinnamon and cloves.
- Serve warm.
- If desired, float orange slices on top.
Made for Comfort Cafe - Snow Queen Round 1/10. What a delightful drink. Light and airy with just the right mix of juices and spices. Really a pleasant surprise. Thank you so much for sharing.
Lovely autumn/winter drink. Didn't change a thing, and enjoyed it tremendously. Thnx for sharing your recipe, Dancer^. Made for Comfort Cafe Snow Queen Chalet Jan 2010.
This was excellent. I served this with Cream of Chicken and Wild Rice Soup (#56659) and Maple Fonue (#45586). Great fall/winter meal!