Recipe by djmastermum
This is so easy to throw together, but is still sure to impress. It is very rich.
Directions See How It's Made
- Stir chocolate sticks in a heat proof bowl over simmering water until smooth and melted.
- Remove from heat.
- Spoon 400 ml of vanilla Fruche into heat proof bowl over water and let sit until warm.Stir warm Fruche into chocolate.
- Pour into 4 serving bowls or glasses.
- pop in fridge to cool.
- Serve with Cream and coco on the top.
- 400ml vanilla yogurt should be Fruche, but Zaar would't accept that!