Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I think I took someone's chocolate pie and added orange to it. Eventually I'll add orange to just about any chocolate recipe. Can use an 8 oz. carton of Cool Whip instead of the real whipped cream. For the crust, mix 1 1/2 cups chocolate cookie crumbs with 4 Tablespoons melted butter and press into a 9-inch pie plate.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, heat chocolate chips and milk on high for 1-2 minutes, checking and stirring every 30 seconds, until melted and smooth.
- Beat in cream cheese and orange zest until smooth.
- Let cool.
- Whip cream until stiff. Fold into chocolate mixture.
- Spoon into prepared crust.
- Chill. (Can be frozen but you'll have to give it time to defrost so you can cut it.).