Recipe by Annisette
Posted for Zaar World Tour 2006. This comes from The African Cookbook by Bea Sandler.
Top Review by Lainey39
Wonderful! My sons love sherbets and this one was a hit with them. Just delicious. They liked the addition of the mandarin oranges on top. Made for ZWT4 Family Picks for the Tastebud Tickling Travellers.
- 4 tablespoons chocolate syrup, divided
- 1 scoop chocolate ice cream
- 1 scoop raspberry sherbet
- 1 scoop Orange sherbet
- 1⁄4 cup whipped cream (or to your liking)
- 2 mandarin orange sections (for garnish)