Recipe by Abi Fae
i got this from a low carb website, but adjusted it because i can't use any artificial sweeteners and i like a richer chocolate. (cooking time is refrigerator time.)
- 3⁄4 cup ricotta cheese (i prefer whole milk)
- 1⁄2 cup heavy cream
- 3⁄4 teaspoon orange extract
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa (i prefer dark)
- 1 teaspoon stevia
- 1⁄4 cup mandarin orange
Directions See How It's Made
- mix everything but the cocoa together. beat until it starts to thicken.
- add in the cocoa and beat until thick.
- i do not like sweet chocolate, so you will likely want to add more sweetener at this point. i prefer to dish it out and let people adjust it themselves.
- chill at least one hour.
- divide into four bowls and put slices of orange (or mandarin orange) on top for garnish.