Ms. Ayon's dishes's Note:
Orange and chocolate are two popular flavors that combine to make a delicious candy. Deliciossso!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In 3-quart saucepan, combine the sugar, water and orange juice.
- 2Put over medium heat. Cook, stirring until sugar is dissolved.
- 3Using a candy thermometer, cook syrup without stirring until temperature reaches 234 degrees or the soft ball stage.
- 4Remove from heat and whisk in chocolate until well blended. Stir in orange peel and walnuts.
- 5Spread in a foil-lined baking pan. Chill until set.
- 6Turn out of pan, peel off foil, cut candy in squares or bars.
- 7Store covered, in cool dry place.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Orange Chocolate Fudge
Serving Size: 1 (118 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 473.0
- Calories from Fat 181
- Total Fat 20.1 g
- Saturated Fat 5.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.8 mg
- Sodium 1.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 72.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 66.4 g
- Protein 4.3 g