1/7 Photos of Orange Chocolate Chip Pancakes
Source: Gourmet February 2008
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 1/2 teaspoons orange zest, grated
- 1 cup semisweet mini chocolate chips (rounded cup)
- 1Whisk together all ingredients except chips until just combined.
- 2Heat a griddle over medium heat until hot and lightly brush with additional oil.
- 3Working in batches, pour a scant 1/4 cup batter per pancake onto griddle and sprinkle each pancake with about 1 1/2 teaspoons chips.
- 4Cook until bubbles appear on surface and undersides are golden-brown, about 1 minute.
- 5Flip with a spatula and cook other side, about 1 minute more (Lightly oil griddle between batches.).
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Orange Chocolate Chip Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (470 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1396.1
- Calories from Fat 735
- Total Fat 81.7 g
- Saturated Fat 35.0 g
- Cholesterol 253.1 mg
- Sodium 1792.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 155.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.0 g
- Sugars 65.5 g
- Protein 24.9 g