1/6 Photos of Orange Chocolate Chip Muffins
Suzanne P's Note:
What a great excuse for chocolate in the morning. This recipe came from a King Arthur Flour catalog long ago - I get rave reviews everytime I make them. So, go ahead, have chocolate for breakfast!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In medium mixing bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder, salt and chocolate chips.
- 2In a small mixing bowl, whisk together milk, vegetable oil, egg,and orange oil or peel until light.
- 3Add wet ingredients to dry and stir together for 20 seconds, or only until ingredients are just moist.
- 4If you see lumps, it is OK to leave them.
- 5Lightly grease cups of 12-cup muffin pan and fill each 2/3 full w/batter.
- 6Sprinkle 1/2 teaspoon sugar over each for a crunchy, sugary crust.
- 7Bake in preheated 400 F oven for 18 to 20 mins.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Orange Chocolate Chip Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (67 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 244.4
- Calories from Fat 120
- Total Fat 13.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.5 g
- Cholesterol 19.7 mg
- Sodium 314.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 11.3 g
- Protein 3.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: