Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
These are so divine!!! Just buy the little sample bottles of Grand Marnier if you don't keep it on hand!
- 2 cups flour
- 1⁄2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup white sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄4 cup orange juice
- 1⁄4 cup Grand Marnier
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 400�°F.
- In large bowl, stir flour, sugars, baking powder, soda and salt.
- In another bowl stir oil, juice, liquor, egg, and vanilla.
- Make a well in dry ingredients and pour in liquid. Stir to combine.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Spoon into muffin cups, 3/4 full.
- Bake 15-20 minutes, until slightly firm.