Prep 30 mins
Cook 10 mins
good stuff, Mom made this for my halloween party
- 1 cup butter
- 1 3⁄4 cups sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1 egg
- 1 egg white
- 1 (1/4 ounce) envelope unsweetened orange kool-aid, mix
- 5 drops yellow food coloring
- 1 drop red food coloring
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 3⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup vanilla chips or 1 cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 Combine butter, sugar, vanilla, eggs, Kool-aidmix, and food coloring.
- Beat until creamy.
- In separate bowl, combine flour, salt, and soda.
- Add to butter mixture and stir just until combined.
- Mix in chocolate and white chips.
- Roll into walnut sized balls and place on greased cookie sheet.
- Bake 10 minutes or until edges are golden brown.