good stuff, Mom made this for my halloween party
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup butter
- 1 3/4 cups sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1 egg
- 1 egg white
- 1 (1/4 ounce) envelope unsweetened orange kool-aid, mix
- 5 drops yellow food coloring
- 1 drop red food coloring
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup vanilla chips or 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1Preheat oven to 350 Combine butter, sugar, vanilla, eggs, Kool-aidmix, and food coloring.
- 2Beat until creamy.
- 3In separate bowl, combine flour, salt, and soda.
- 4Add to butter mixture and stir just until combined.
- 5Mix in chocolate and white chips.
- 6Roll into walnut sized balls and place on greased cookie sheet.
- 7Bake 10 minutes or until edges are golden brown.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Orange Chocolate Chip Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (46 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 30
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 206.5
- Calories from Fat 89
- Total Fat 9.9 g
- Saturated Fat 6.0 g
- Cholesterol 24.1 mg
- Sodium 143.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 18.1 g
- Protein 2.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
unsweetened orange kool-aid