Orange Chocolate Cheesecake Bars
- Preheat oven to 350*. Line a 13x9x2 inch baking pan with foil. Lightly grease foil; set pan aside.
- For crust: Stir together crushed graham crackers and 1/4 c sugar. Mix in 1/3 c butter. Press evenly onto bottom of prepared pan; set aside.
- For filling: Beat cream cheese and brown sugar until mixed. Add eggs, one at a time, beating on low speed after each addition just until combined. Stir in concentrate, peel, vanilla and salt. Reserve 1 cup filling in bowl; set aside.
- In small saucepan, melt chocolate and 2 tablespoons butter over very low heat; stir often. Cool. Stir into reserved filling. Carefully spread over crust. Bake 15 minutes. Remove from oven.
- Carefully pour remaining filling over baked chocolate layer; spread evenly. Bake 40 to 45 minutes or until just set in center. Remove from oven; cool 30 minutes. Combine sour cream and 1/3 cup sugar. Cover; let stand at room temperature while bars cool.
- Spread sour cream mixture on bars. Cool. Refrigerate several hours or overnight before cutting. If desired, sprinkle with ground cinnamon before cutting into bars. Store, covered, in refrigerator.