Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
In 'Make It Fast, Cook It Slow' by Stephanie O'Dea
Make and share this Orange Chipotle Ribs recipe from Food.com.
- Use a 6-quart slow cooker; put the ribs in a slow cooker (I salt and pepper them, then put in the slow cooker).
- In a small bowl, combine the ketchup, orange marmalade, vinegar, soy sauce, brown sugar, garlic, and spices.
- Pour the sauce mixture on top.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 8-9 hours, or on HIGH for 5-6 hours.
- The meat is done when it has reached the desired tenderness and is no longer pink.