- 1360.77 g ribs (she uses beef short ribs)
- 118.29 ml ketchup
- 59.14 ml orange marmalade
- 59.14 ml apple cider vinegar
- 29.58 ml soy sauce
- 44.37 ml brown sugar
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 9.85 ml dried chipotle powder
- 1.23 ml ground cumin
- 1.23 ml ground ginger
Directions See How It's Made
- Use a 6-quart slow cooker; put the ribs in a slow cooker (I salt and pepper them, then put in the slow cooker).
- In a small bowl, combine the ketchup, orange marmalade, vinegar, soy sauce, brown sugar, garlic, and spices.
- Pour the sauce mixture on top.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 8-9 hours, or on HIGH for 5-6 hours.
- The meat is done when it has reached the desired tenderness and is no longer pink.