- 3 lbs ribs (she uses beef short ribs)
- 1⁄2 cup ketchup
- 1⁄4 cup orange marmalade
- 1⁄4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons dried chipotle powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground ginger
Directions See How It's Made
- Use a 6-quart slow cooker; put the ribs in a slow cooker (I salt and pepper them, then put in the slow cooker).
- In a small bowl, combine the ketchup, orange marmalade, vinegar, soy sauce, brown sugar, garlic, and spices.
- Pour the sauce mixture on top.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 8-9 hours, or on HIGH for 5-6 hours.
- The meat is done when it has reached the desired tenderness and is no longer pink.