Prep 5 mins
Cook 6 mins
This is an extremely tasty recipe with just a bite of chilli.
- 4 pork butterfly steaks, fat trimmed
- 2 oranges, juice and zest of
- 1 medium chili, diced finely
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, grated
- Combine orange juice and rind, chilli and ginger in non-metallic bowl, spoon over pork.
- Heat a frying pan.
- Lightly oil pan and cook pork steaks for three minutes on each side.
- Rest pork for two minutes before serving with steamed vegetables or salad.
- Mix a new batch of marinade and drizzle over steaks if desired.
I thought the chili flavor was really overpowering and way too hot. We couldn't finish this.