Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a really yummy recipe. I love asian noodle recipes and this one is easy and wonderful. I have tried it with sauteed shrimp as a main dish but you could likely also use other seafood or chicken or tofu!
- 12 ounces dried Chinese egg noodles or 12 ounces spaghetti
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon peeled minced fresh ginger
- 1 orange, juice and zest of
- 1 teaspoon frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄3 cup sweet hot chili sauce (nuoc cham ga or mae ploy, a Thai condiment)
- chopped scallion, for garnish (optional)
- In a stockpot over high heat, bring about 8 cups of water to a boil.
- Add the noodles and cook until al dente, 7 to 10 minutes.
- Drain well and place in large bowl.
- Set aside.
- In a bowl, whisk together the remaining ingredients.
- Pour the dressing over the noodles and toss well.
- Let sit at least 10 minutes before serving.
- (Can also sit overnight so that noodles absorb dressing) Garnish with chopped scallions, if using.