This is a really yummy recipe. I love asian noodle recipes and this one is easy and wonderful. I have tried it with sauteed shrimp as a main dish but you could likely also use other seafood or chicken or tofu!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 12 ounces dried Chinese egg noodles or 12 ounces spaghetti
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon peeled minced fresh ginger
- 1 orange, juice and zest of
- 1 teaspoon frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/3 cup sweet hot chili sauce (nuoc cham ga or mae ploy, a Thai condiment)
- chopped scallion, for garnish (optional)
- 1In a stockpot over high heat, bring about 8 cups of water to a boil.
- 2Add the noodles and cook until al dente, 7 to 10 minutes.
- 3Drain well and place in large bowl.
- 4Set aside.
- 5In a bowl, whisk together the remaining ingredients.
- 6Pour the dressing over the noodles and toss well.
- 7Let sit at least 10 minutes before serving.
- 8(Can also sit overnight so that noodles absorb dressing) Garnish with chopped scallions, if using.
Browse Our Top Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Orange Chili Noodles
Serving Size: 1 (129 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 409.2
- Calories from Fat 187
- Total Fat 20.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 47.8 mg
- Sodium 1014.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 9.8 g