Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
A yummy dinner that's easy to whip up if you keep the ingredients on hand, both in the cupboard and in the freezer.
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut in 3-inch strips
- 2 cups fresh broccoli florets or 2 cups fresh frozen broccoli florets
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 (10 ounce) can Campbell's Cream of Chicken Soup or 1 (10 ounce) can low-fat cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 ounce) can mandarin orange segments
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried oregano flakes
- Heat oil at medium-high in large skillet and add chicken and stir-fry 5 minutes or until browned; set aside.
- Reduce heat to medium.
- Add broccoli and garlic to skillet; stir-fry 2 minutes.
- Stir in soup, liquid drained from mandarin orange segments (reserve segments), and oregano.
- Heat to a boil, stirring often.
- Reduce heat to low and stir in chicken.
- Simmer until chicken is cooked through, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in orange segments and serve.
- Particularly nice with rice, or serve with thin Asian-style noodles.
I doubled the recipe, and it turned out great. Make sure you use thin chicken breasts so they are easier to stir-fry. If not, slice them in half so that the outer layers don't get too dry.
This was great! I am so happy that I chose a good one! The ingredients used made me curious...with the mandarin juice and all. They really added a special touch! Some of my siblings were not as fond of the mandarins in it, but that was okay- more for me! (they like them plain) Since I have a pretty big family, I think that I used 3 pounds (maybe more) of chicken, and the whole bag of frozen broccoli. I doubled the rest of the recipe (soup etc) We did serve it with rice. Very good! No leftovers! Thanks-we will definately have this again!! Bec
Sorry to say this one didn't thrill me. A little bland. I put soy sauce on it and that perked it up enough for me.