A yummy dinner that's easy to whip up if you keep the ingredients on hand, both in the cupboard and in the freezer.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut in 3-inch strips
- 2 cups fresh broccoli florets or 2 cups fresh frozen broccoli florets
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 (10 ounce) can Campbell's Cream of Chicken Soup or 1 (10 ounce) can low-fat cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 ounce) can mandarin orange segments
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano flakes
- 1Heat oil at medium-high in large skillet and add chicken and stir-fry 5 minutes or until browned; set aside.
- 2Reduce heat to medium.
- 3Add broccoli and garlic to skillet; stir-fry 2 minutes.
- 4Stir in soup, liquid drained from mandarin orange segments (reserve segments), and oregano.
- 5Heat to a boil, stirring often.
- 6Reduce heat to low and stir in chicken.
- 7Simmer until chicken is cooked through, about 5 minutes.
- 8Stir in orange segments and serve.
- 9Particularly nice with rice, or serve with thin Asian-style noodles.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Orange Chicken Stir-Fry
Serving Size: 1 (296 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 275.3
- Calories from Fat 87
- Total Fat 9.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 70.7 mg
- Sodium 643.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 7.5 g
- Protein 29.6 g