Orange Chicken (Slow Cooker)
- Spray slow cooker crock with nonstick cooking spray.
- Cut the chicken into bite-size pieces; sprinkle to taste with salt and pepper.
- Add the chicken and onion to the slow cooker.
- In a bowl or glass measuring cup, mix together the orange juice, marmalade, brown sugar, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, and mustard.
- Pour into the slow cooker.
- Stir to combine the sauce with the chicken and onions.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 8 hours.
- Serve over cooked rice or stir-fry vegetables or both.