Prep 30 mins
Cook 8 hrs
In ‘The Everything Slow Cooker Cookbook’
Make and share this Orange Chicken (Slow Cooker) recipe from Food.com.
- 3 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1⁄2 cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon orange marmalade
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Spray slow cooker crock with nonstick cooking spray.
- Cut the chicken into bite-size pieces; sprinkle to taste with salt and pepper.
- Add the chicken and onion to the slow cooker.
- In a bowl or glass measuring cup, mix together the orange juice, marmalade, brown sugar, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, and mustard.
- Pour into the slow cooker.
- Stir to combine the sauce with the chicken and onions.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 8 hours.
- Serve over cooked rice or stir-fry vegetables or both.