8 hrs 30 mins
In ‘The Everything Slow Cooker Cookbook’
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spray slow cooker crock with nonstick cooking spray.
- 2Cut the chicken into bite-size pieces; sprinkle to taste with salt and pepper.
- 3Add the chicken and onion to the slow cooker.
- 4In a bowl or glass measuring cup, mix together the orange juice, marmalade, brown sugar, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, and mustard.
- 5Pour into the slow cooker.
- 6Stir to combine the sauce with the chicken and onions.
- 7Cover and cook on LOW for 8 hours.
- 8Serve over cooked rice or stir-fry vegetables or both.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Orange Chicken (Slow Cooker)
Serving Size: 1 (203 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 219.7
- Calories from Fat 40
- Total Fat 4.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 108.9 mg
- Sodium 227.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 5.0 g
- Protein 36.3 g