Recipe by Vseward (Chef~V)
PLEASE DO NOT TAG OR MAKE THIS RECIPE...It is still in the tweaking stages ;) I have another recipe similar to this one. I had to give this one a try.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1⁄3 cup orange marmalade
- 1⁄3 cup barbecue sauce
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated ginger
- 1⁄2 cup green onion, chopped (optional)
- Pound Chicken to tenderise, cut up in 1/2 inch chuncks.
- TOSS chicken with flour in slow cooker.
- STIR in all remaining ingredients; cover with lid.
- COOK on LOW for 6 to 8 hours (or on HIGH for 3 to 4 hours).