Prep 7 mins
Cook 15 mins
A lovely dinner for you and someone special.
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 4 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons orange marmalade
- 1 dash nutmeg
- 1⁄2 cup orange juice
- Mix flour, salt, and pepper; coat chicken.
- Heat oil on med, brown chicken.
- Mix nutmeg with marmalade and juice, spread over chicken.
- Cover and cook for 15 minutes.
This was okay. The sauce was good, but the chicken itself didn't have a whole lot of flavor. I also added some roasted cashews to mine, which I thought was nice addition.
Easy, quick, few ingredients. Great for week night meal after work. I'd highly recommend to anyone!
Very easy and very good! I made this exactly as written. Along with rice and a salad itt was a quick, delicious weeknight dinner for my DH and me.