Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Flat-Out Fast! Need dinner in 20 minutes? Start with a package of tortillas and this easy, thoroughly delicious recipes. This recipe is a 5 point value. I found this recipe in Weight Watchers magazine. I have not tried this recipe, but I'm posting it for safe keeping.
- 4 medium whole wheat tortillas (6-inch each)
- 1⁄4 cup thawed frozen orange juice concentrate
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 3⁄4 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, sliced into 3-inch strips
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 14 ounces roasted red peppers, drained and chopped
- 1⁄4 cup light sour cream
- Preheat the oven to 200. Wrap the tortillas in foil and bake untiln warmed through, about 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a large nonstick skillet, heat the juice concentrate and oil over medium-high heat until bubbling. Add the chicken, coriander, chili powder, and salt; cook, stirring, until the chicken is cooked through, 5-10 minutes, adding a little water if the pan becomes dry. Stir in the bell peppers; simmer until the mixture thickens. Remove from the heat and keep warm.
- To serve, top a warm tortilla with 3/4 cup of the chicken mixture and 1 tablespoon of the sour cream.
- Cook's Tip: You can warm the tortillas in the microwave, 2 at a time, between layers of damp paper towels. Microwave on HIGH, turn tortillas every 10 seconds, until soft, about 40 seconds. Resume the recipe at step 2.