1/1 Photo of Orange Chicken Curry
This is a different take on chicken curry that I got from a friend... Even kids find this one absolutely scrumptious! Serve with basmati or jasmine rice.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Toss together chicken, flour, curry powder and chili powder until chicken is well coated.
- 2Heat oil over medium heat in a heavy bottomed pot.
- 3Cook chicken until browned all over, about 6-7 minutes.
- 4Remove from pot.
- 5Stir-fry onions till translucent
- 6Add broth and orange juice and bring to boil.
- 7Return chicken to pot and cook until sauce begins to thicken.
- 8If needed add a teaspoon of flour if sauce is not thick to your liking.
- 9Add salt as desired.
- 10Let simmer for 15 minutes.
- 11Mix in cilantro and almonds.
- 12Serve over rice and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Curries Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Orange Chicken Curry
Serving Size: 1 (240 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 297.9
- Calories from Fat 130
- Total Fat 14.5 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 92.8 mg
- Sodium 189.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 32.1 g