Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Found on Kraft, have changed it up just a bit.
- 453.59 g boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into strips
- 59.14 ml asian toasted sesame dressing (Kraft makes this)
- 59.14 ml orange juice
- 709.77 ml frozen stir fry vegetables
- 2.46 ml crushed red pepper flakes (optional)
- 709.77 ml cooked rice
- 59.14 ml peanuts, chopped (, cashews would work well also) (optional)
- Heat large skillet on medium-high heat. Add chicken and stir-fry 5 to 7 minute or until cooked through.
- Stir in dressing and juice. Bring to boil.
- Add vegetables (and red pepper if using); cook 5 to 7 minute or until heated through, stirring occasionally.
- Serve over rice. Top with nuts (or chow mein noodles) for crunch.
Oh wow this is a good recipe! The whole family scarfed this down. I did make a few minor little adjustments - used 3x the amount of liquid called for as we like some sauce over our rice and instead of frozen I used fresh stir-fry veggies (broccoli, carrots, shredded zucchini, bean sprouts) and topped the whole thing off with cashews. YUMmmmm! Thanks Sara for a great recipe! Made for Newest Zaar Tag game.