1/1 Photo of Orange Chicken and Rice Bowl
Found on Kraft, have changed it up just a bit.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 453.59 g boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into strips
- 59.14 ml asian toasted sesame dressing (Kraft makes this)
- 59.14 ml orange juice
- 709.77 ml frozen stir fry vegetables
- 2.46 ml crushed red pepper flakes (optional)
- 709.77 ml cooked rice
- 59.14 ml peanuts, chopped (, cashews would work well also) (optional)
- 1Heat large skillet on medium-high heat. Add chicken and stir-fry 5 to 7 minute or until cooked through.
- 2Stir in dressing and juice. Bring to boil.
- 3Add vegetables (and red pepper if using); cook 5 to 7 minute or until heated through, stirring occasionally.
- 4Serve over rice. Top with nuts (or chow mein noodles) for crunch.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Orange Chicken and Rice Bowl
Serving Size: 1 (292 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 762.0
- Calories from Fat 155
- Total Fat 17.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 131.6 mg
- Sodium 454.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 85.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 5.1 g
- Protein 60.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
stir fry vegetables