1/1 Photo of Orange Chicken and Rice Bowl
Found on Kraft, have changed it up just a bit.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into strips
- 1/4 cup asian toasted sesame dressing (Kraft makes this)
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 3 cups frozen stir fry vegetables
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes (optional)
- 3 cups cooked rice
- 1/4 cup peanuts, chopped (, cashews would work well also) (optional)
- 1Heat large skillet on medium-high heat. Add chicken and stir-fry 5 to 7 minute or until cooked through.
- 2Stir in dressing and juice. Bring to boil.
- 3Add vegetables (and red pepper if using); cook 5 to 7 minute or until heated through, stirring occasionally.
- 4Serve over rice. Top with nuts (or chow mein noodles) for crunch.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Orange Chicken and Rice Bowl
Serving Size: 1 (292 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 762.0
- Calories from Fat 155
- Total Fat 17.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 131.6 mg
- Sodium 454.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 85.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 5.1 g
- Protein 60.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
stir fry vegetables