Found on Kraft, have changed it up just a bit.
Make and share this Orange Chicken and Rice Bowl recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into strips
- 1⁄4 cup asian toasted sesame dressing (Kraft makes this)
- 1⁄4 cup orange juice
- 3 cups frozen stir fry vegetables
- 1⁄2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes (optional)
- 3 cups cooked rice
- 1⁄4 cup peanuts, chopped (, cashews would work well also) (optional)
- Heat large skillet on medium-high heat. Add chicken and stir-fry 5 to 7 minute or until cooked through.
- Stir in dressing and juice. Bring to boil.
- Add vegetables (and red pepper if using); cook 5 to 7 minute or until heated through, stirring occasionally.
- Serve over rice. Top with nuts (or chow mein noodles) for crunch.
Oh wow this is a good recipe! The whole family scarfed this down. I did make a few minor little adjustments - used 3x the amount of liquid called for as we like some sauce over our rice and instead of frozen I used fresh stir-fry veggies (broccoli, carrots, shredded zucchini, bean sprouts) and topped the whole thing off with cashews. YUMmmmm! Thanks Sara for a great recipe! Made for Newest Zaar Tag game.