Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is my favorite picnic salad, I just love the orange and the chicken together with the pasta. Even my kids eat this salad, but who can blame its absolutely scrumptious!!and easy!!!
- 5 cups of cooked and cooled shell pasta
- 3 medium chicken breasts, cook,cooled and diced
- 1 1⁄4 cups red grapes or 1 1⁄4 cups seedless grapes, cut in half
- 1 large English cucumber, cut into bite size pieces
- 6 scallions, sliced
- 4 navel oranges, peeled and sectioned with a knife
- 1 head lettuce, chopped finely
- 1 grated carrot
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄4 cup white wine vinegar
- 3⁄4 cup orange juice concentrate
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- In a mixing bowl combne all of the salad ingredients.
- Pour vinaigrette over the top and mix lightly.