1/6 Photos of Orange Chicken Almondine
Air Force Mama's Note:
I remember this recipe from the country club that I waitressed at as a teenager. It was so yummy but easy to make, the sweet and tanginess of the sauce with the crunchy, toasted almonds is great for an anytime dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Marinate the chicken breasts with the Italian dressing overnight.
- 2Heat about 1 tablespoon of oil in a pan and toast the almonds until they are golden brown; set aside.
- 3Heat another 2 tablespoons of oil in pan and sautee the chicken breasts until done; remove the chicken and set aside.
- 4In a bowl, mix together the chicken broth, orange juice, brown sugar, soy sauce and cornstarch.
- 5In the same pan used for sauteeing the chicken, put in the orange sauce mixture and cook until its a thick glaze consistency. Stir in the almonds.
- 6Add the chicken back to the orange sauce mixture to coat.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Orange Chicken Almondine
Serving Size: 1 (386 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 528.8
- Calories from Fat 245
- Total Fat 27.2 g
- Saturated Fat 4.1 g
- Cholesterol 108.9 mg
- Sodium 1488.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 20.9 g
- Protein 41.4 g