- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 (1 ounce) package onion soup mix
- 8 chicken thighs
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a small bowl, stir together the orange juice, soup mix, soy sauce & garlic powder; set aside.
- Rinse chicken & pat dry with paper towel.
- Place chicken thighs into a 9 x 13 glass baking dish.
- Pour the Orange juice mixture over.
- Bake, uncovered, for 1 hr & 30 min in preheated oven, basting every half hour. If using boneless chicken, reducing cooking time to 1 hour.