Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
Easy & good.
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 (1 ounce) package onion soup mix
- 8 chicken thighs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a small bowl, stir together the orange juice, soup mix, soy sauce & garlic powder; set aside.
- Rinse chicken & pat dry with paper towel.
- Place chicken thighs into a 9 x 13 glass baking dish.
- Pour the Orange juice mixture over.
- Bake, uncovered, for 1 hr & 30 min in preheated oven, basting every half hour. If using boneless chicken, reducing cooking time to 1 hour.
Amazing. This is the first recipe i've tried from this site and was so easy and tasty. Thanks for posting.
Awesome recipe! Not only was this easy but tasted great. Thanks so much for posting!
This is a great recipe My Husband has decided he would like this at least once a fortnight MORE IF HE CAN Yep its 5 stars from us