Prep 8 hrs
Cook 1 hr
Easy to make and only 5 WW points. What more can a girl ask for? LOL
- 4 (6 ounce) boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup diet orange soda
- 1⁄4 cup low sodium soy sauce or 1⁄4 cup regular soy sauce
- 4 green onions, finely chopped
- Combine soda and soy sauce.
- Marinate chicken breasts in mixture at least 8 hours or overnight in refrigerator.
- Place chicken and marinade in large baking dish.
- Sprinkle with onions and bake at 350 degrees for one hour.
- Baste occasionally.
i didn't care for this one either. i only marinated it for about 6 or 7 hours and the taste of the orange soda was still too strong.
Sorry, but we did not care for this one. The taste of the diet orange soda was just too strong. I marinated it overnight, so maybe that was too long. Also, I had chicken tenders instead of breasts, so maybe too much orange was able to soak in since they are thinner.
This was super easy and super good! I used regular orange soda instead of diet and I used legs and drumsticks in place of breasts. We will definitely be making this again.