Recipe by grandma2969
orange cake mix is a necessity with this recipe...I use reduced fat cream cheese in most of my recipes
- 19 1⁄4 ounces orange cake mix
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄3 cup pecans
- 16 ounces powdered sugar
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons orange rind, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350*.
- Grease 13x9 pan.set aside.
- FOR CRUST:.
- combine cake mix, oil and pecans in large bowl.
- Stir until blended.(mixture will be crumbly).
- Press into bottom of pan.
- FOR TOPPING:.
- combine powdered sugar and cream cheese in large bowl,.
- Beat at low speed with electric mixer until blended.
- Add eggs, and orange peel.
- Beat at low speed until blended.
- Pour over crust.
- Bake at 350* for 30-35 minutes or until topping is set.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.Cut into bars.