Completely refreshing change of pace to the usual lemonade. The marashino cherry juice adds a delicious color & flavor, and the little bit of fresh squeezed orange & lemon really add to the refreshing homemade taste.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a GALLON jug (empty milk or water container), fill container about 1/4 full with HOT water& add sugar.
- 2(This helps sugar dissolve immediately).
- 3Add remaining ingredients, squeezing juice from the lemons& oranges as well.
- 4Cut 1 each lemon& orange into thin slices (use the ones you previously squeezed the juice out of) and add slices into container.
- 5(The oils from the skins add alot of flavor.) Fill container with cold water, shake,& serve over ice!
Browse Our Top Punch Beverage Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Orange Cherry Lemonade
Serving Size: 1 (1024 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1792.1
- Calories from Fat 10
- Total Fat 1.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 8.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 476.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 17.2 g
- Sugars 434.9 g
- Protein 6.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: