Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Completely refreshing change of pace to the usual lemonade. The marashino cherry juice adds a delicious color & flavor, and the little bit of fresh squeezed orange & lemon really add to the refreshing homemade taste.
- In a GALLON jug (empty milk or water container), fill container about 1/4 full with HOT water& add sugar.
- (This helps sugar dissolve immediately).
- Add remaining ingredients, squeezing juice from the lemons& oranges as well.
- Cut 1 each lemon& orange into thin slices (use the ones you previously squeezed the juice out of) and add slices into container.
- (The oils from the skins add alot of flavor.) Fill container with cold water, shake,& serve over ice!
This was a great change from normal lemonade. Thanks for posting it! DebbiF
This was a pretty good lemonade. Thanks JL. Bullwinkle.