Prep 30 mins
Cook 15 mins
Your friends and family will love every bite of this sweet, juicy citrus pie.
- 1 refrigerated pie crust, softened as directed on box (from 15 oz box)
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 12 ounces cream cheese
- 2 (6 ounce) containers orange flavored yogurt
- 1⁄4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) box cheesecake flavor instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Heat oven to 450*. Remove 1 pie crust from pouch; unroll crust on work surface. Sprinkle with sugar. With rolling pin, roll sugar into crust. Place crust in ungreased 9 inch glass pie pan. Fold edges under; flute. Prick bottom and sides generously with fork.
- Bake 9 to 11 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool 20 minutes or until completely cooled.
- In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, yogurt and powdered sugar; beat until light and fluffy. Add orange concentrate; beat until well blended. Sprinkle pie filling mix over top; mix well.
- Reserve 1 cup of the whipped topping for garnish. Fold remaining whipped topping into cream cheese mixture until well blended.
- Spread filling in cooled baked shell. Refrigerate at least 1 hour or until filling is set before serving. Garnish with reserved whipped topping and orange peel if desired.