Recipe by ratherbeswimmin'
I love anything orange. Needs to refrigerate fo 2 hours.
Top Review by BerrySweet
Personally, I loved this! Tasted like a dreamsicle. However, my family did not seem AS thrilled about it as me. They went back for seconds the next day, but I don't think they were impressed either. I don't know why... these are yummy!
- 2 cups crushed vanilla wafers
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted (must be butter)
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 3 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons orange juice concentrate
- 1 teaspoon grated orange rind
- 1 teaspoon orange extract
- 5 drops yellow food coloring
- 3 drops red food coloring
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix together the vanilla wafer crumbs and butter in a medium size bowl.
- Press mixture into a greased 13x9 baking pan.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until very smooth.
- Add milk, eggs, and vanilla; beat until combined.
- Pour half of mixture over crust.
- To the remaining cream mixture, add the orange juice concentrate, orange peel, extract and food colorings; beat until combined.
- Pour over first cream layer.
- Bake at 325° for 45-50 minutes or until center is almost set.
- Cool on a wire rack.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours minimum before cutting into bars.