I like this recipe as i always get wow factor with it and have not had it flop yet. It came from a womans magazine
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (250 g) packet malt biscuits
- 125 g butter
- 2 (250 g) packages cream cheese
- 2 teaspoons orange rind, of fruit being used
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon orange liqueur or 1 tablespoon brandy or 1 tablespoon fruit juice
- 300 ml cream, beaten until soft peaks form
- 1 oranges or 1 mandarin oranges or 1 tangelo, segmented
- 1 tablespoon gelatin
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/3 cup juice, to complement fruit used
- 1Blend biscuits until finely crushed.
- 2Add melted butter and press into a deep 25cm flan tin, put into fridge.
- 3Beat cream cheese, rind, juice, sugar and liqueur in a big bowl until sugar is dissolved.
- 4Fold in cream and add orange segments until combined.
- 5Add gelatin to boiling water and stir to dissolve; cool.
- 6Fold gelatine into mixture.
- 7spoon mixture into tin.
- 8Cover refridgerate overnight.
- 9To serve decorate as you like i like to use finely grated chocolate and orange segments.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Orange Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (187 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 814.6
- Calories from Fat 615
- Total Fat 68.4 g
- Saturated Fat 40.6 g
- Cholesterol 194.0 mg
- Sodium 627.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 19.8 g
- Protein 11.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: