Recipe by Sherrybeth
Beautiful for a brunch or a wedding. This recipe calls for an ice ring and when making one, I put orange food coloring and orange slices in the mold to make it more festive.
- 6 (6 ounce) cans frozen orange juice concentrate
- 1⁄2 cup orange liqueur
- 4 (12 ounce) bottles ginger ale, chilled
- 2 (26 ounce) bottles champagne
- ice ring
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large mixing bowl, place the orange juice concentrage, the orange liqueur and 1 bottles of the ginger ale. Stir well.
- Place the ice ring in the punch bowl and slowly pour the liquid mixture.
- Then, SLOWLY pour in the remaining ginger ale and champagne.
- Stir slightly before serving.