Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
MOIST, LIGHT AND SWEET !!!
Make and share this Orange Carrot Muffin recipe from Food.com.
- 125 g unsalted butter
- 300 g all-purpose flour (sifted)
- 2 sweet oranges (rind and juice)
- 1 large carrot (grated)
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 nutmeg (freshly grated)
- 2 eggs
- 100 g granulated sugar
- 50 g light brown sugar
- 1. preheat oven at 180 degrees and line a muffin tray.
- 2. Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- 3. add the eggs, one at a time mixing on medium each time.
- 4. sift flour and baking powder together and mix in the grated nutmeg.
- 5. add the flour mixture, grated carrot and orange juice and rind into the egg mixture in batches, starting and ending with flour.
- 6. divide batter into muffin tray.
- 7. bake at 180 degrees for 30 mins or until a wooden skewer comes out clean.
- top with whipped cream or butter cream to have an instant cupcake.