Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr 5 mins
There's no need for a pie pan with this easy-to-make free form blueberry pastry dessert.
- 1 pillsbury refrigerated pie crust, softened as directed on box
- 1⁄2 cup orange marmalade
- 2 tablespoons pillsbury best all-purpose flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 -2 tablespoon coarse white decorator sugar
- Heat oven to 425°F. Line 15x10-inch pan with sides with parchment paper.
- Unroll pie crust in pan. In medium bowl, mix preserves, flour and cardamom. Carefully fold in blueberries. Spoon mixture over crust to within 2 inches of edge. Fold edge of crust over filling, pleating crust to within 2 inches of edge. Fold edge of crust over filling, pleating crust as necessary. In small bowl, beat egg yolk with two teaspoons water. Lightly brush crust edge with egg mixture; sprinkle with sugar.
- Bake 17 to 23 minutes or until crust is golden brown and filling is bubbly. Cool at least 30 minutes before serving.