Recipe by carolinafan
Top Review by knitaholic
Wow ! These are really yummy - I like the flavor the orange zest gives. These are a great alternative to the overnight sticky buns we usually make. My 9" round pan fit 7 biscuits. In a convection oven, I ended up cooking them for about 22 minutes at 350 degrees. Thanks for a keeper !
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 1⁄2 cup butterscotch caramel sauce
- 1⁄3 cup chopped pecans
- 2 teaspoons orange zest
- 6 pillsbury frozen buttermilk biscuits (from 25 oz. package)
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 375.
- With 1 tablespoon butter, generously butter bottom and sides of 9-inch round cake pan.
- Spread ice cream topping in buttered pan.
- Sprinkle with pecans and orange peel.
- Place frozen biscuits over pecans and orange peel.
- Bake at 375 for 25 to 28 minutes or until golden brown and biscuits are no longer doughy.
- Immediately invert on serving platter; spread any topping remaining in pan over biscuits. Serve warm.