Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Way less than the store bought!
- 1⁄2 cup instant coffee, no crystals
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 cup dried powdered milk
- 1 teaspoon dried orange peel or 1 teaspoon orange extract
- Mix (This is more efficient if done in a food processor but it is not necessary).
- Use 3 teaspoons per mug of boiling water.
6 Heaped Teaspoons per mug of boiling water did the trick! It was very refreshing to drink a hot mug of this in the midst of an assignment that demanded 100% attention and concentration. Thank Goodness that I have made more of this mix. I'm going to be needing it in the days to come. Thank You for sharing!
This is very nice. I ran out of powered milk so I added coffee creamer to fill the amount needed. I also added more sugar since I gotta have my coffee sweet. I used the orange extract. This is delicious!! I will be making this as gifts next Christmas. Thanks so much for sharing this tasty mix.