I found this recipe on Allrecipes and when I made it I couldn't believe it! It is fantastic! The original recipe calls for lemon extract but I always use orange extract for a more orange flavor. The glaze isn't really a glaze but soaks into the cake. You can use powdered sugar instead of granulated for a more glaze effect if you like.
- Spray a 10 inch Bundt pan with non stick cooking spray.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- In a large bowl, stir together cake mix and pudding mix.
- Make a well in the center and pour in 3/4 cup orange juice, oil, eggs and orange extract.
- Beat on low speed until blended.
- Scrape bowl, and beat 4 minutes on medium speed.
- Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake in preheated oven for 50 to 60 minutes.
- Let cool in pan for 10 minutes, then turn out onto a wire rack and cool completely.
- (At least a half hour) In a saucepan over medium heat, cook 1/3 cup orange juice, sugar and butter for two minutes.
- With a toothpick poke holes through the cake.
- Drizzle sauce over cake.
- *For a more glazed effect do not poke holes in the cake and use powdered sugar instead of granulated.
- You may not need to use as much powdered sugar as granulated according to how sweet you like it.
- Drizzle over cake.